Starting your own business can be exciting. However, if you think you know everything about it, think again. In today’s dog-eat-dog world, you need to be well equipped with the right tools and techniques. So, instead of jumping right into it, take your time, devise a structured approach and proceed with confidence. With Business Basics, you’ll get to do exactly that.
- Think you know everything about opening a business? Think again! And once more!
- The decision to start a business is exciting but don’t jump into it.
- Get clarity & confidence before you enter this dog-eat-dog world
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Administrative Support
- Archiving & Records Management
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- Coaching Salesman
- Safety in The Workplace
- Sales Fundamentals
- Top 10 Sales Secrets
- Executive & Personal Assistants
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Service
- Customer Support